Saturday, September 15, 2018

Lunching with Ronald K - Hot Tips with Big Brother










Once again, I bought lunch for everyone who came to the office to learn from me and I also shared some hot tips and tricks on what big brother might do next in the US market. Today is a really cool day as I see many new participants wanting to trade and learn some new strategies and hence I did my best to share my recent trades and also gave out some important tips to profit with Ronald K in the coming week when the market is about to move.

Big Brother can move stocks and hence it's important to piggy back their movements so as to profit with them. When I see everyone enjoyed the lunch, I felt that giving back is the best thing to do after making consistent profits. See you all again next week on my Sep 20 talk! Register below if you want tips from Ronald K.

Eventbrite - Register for Attending Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist