Monday, September 3, 2018

BlackGoldNatural - Rose 9.4% Today








BlackGoldNatural and Allied Tech were the only 2 penny stocks that had some small movements today. Maybe it's labor day in the US tonight or maybe it's school holidays where the market isn't moving that much but instead it's selling down with -18 points. As shared during my free lunching session that the STI has some inherit risk while the US market was more vibrant, today is a perfect example of what I meant.

BlackGoldNatural gap up with super volume today. The stock was traded as one of the more actively traded counters while the rest not really moving. I am more circumspect when it comes to the whole market not moving and only 1-3 stocks are moving. There was good buying behavior while in the 5 minute chart, there was no profit taking and it was nicely setup with buyers slowly absorbing. At the mean time, I will watch first and look at the rest to avoid mistakes. I will be sharing more good penyn stocks in my talk tomorrow. Register below and see you there!

Eventbrite - Register for a Short Term Trading Event by Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist