Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Yangzijiang - Profited $1600




I saw some powerful eating on Yangzijiang earlier at 9:01am. The buyers gave no chance to the retailers as the eat up was so strong and fierce that the price just keep moving higher. Since I missed that chance, I channel my attention to Sembmarine and some penny stocks instead. However, I was so pleased to receive another record from a student who made $1600 in Yangzijiang today. I studied the minute chart and everything was bullish setup as drawn on the 2 horizontal lines. It broke above the wall and the buyers just kept whacking higher until it took a small breather in the noon. Whatever it is, profits was already booked. Congrats!

Eventbrite - Register for Attending Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist