Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Singapore Straits Times Index - Read my Capitaland post at 1.39pm


See the STI selling now, classical bearish chart setup as posted on my Capitaland post earlier at 1.39pm. I shared with everyone that STI has profit taking and in the short term, look to short and lock in profits for your long position is the game plan for now and as of now 4.22pm, the STI suffered selling and the sellers came in to short sell after my 1.39 blog post. Click and read my blog post below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/09/capitaland-locking-in.html




All 3 banks tumbled and suffered selling right after 1.39pm. Nothing was sparred and most of the blue chips suffered sell down. The question was how did I know at 1.39 that the market would have short term selling? It's because there was so much chasing and buying going on that some profit taking took place unknowingly to the naked eye. However for the trained eye like mine, I could see it BEFORE it happened!





Capitaland came down 2 pips after my blog post. Genting move up one more pip to 1.08 where my student who longed at 1.05 with 20 lots is locking in $$ for the short term. Another student of mine locked in profits for his Valuetronics and Genting after seeing my blog post. I am so happy for them but I think the most important thing is never chase at breakouts near supply zone because it's detrimental. Smart Money will use the rising price to sell and lock in profits then short sell while retailers would chase.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/09/genting-singapore-20-lots-traded.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist