Thursday, September 6, 2018

Singapore Straits Times Index - Shorting the Down Fall





The market continued to tank as the short covering did not hold. The buyers were not strong while the sellers were persistent. I am pleased to receive another trade record from another student who shorted the STI index with a good $1350 profits using the shorting strategies I taught in the course. The trade was closed and profits were made but more importantly was how the STI started to collapsed and fell through after the profit taking and distribution. In my upcoming course, I will share and teach more on the short selling process and how to short sell an index or stock. I realized many don't short and only look to long while I believe this is an important skill. Congrats on the profits and see you all soon.

Eventbrite - Register for Attending Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist