Thursday, September 13, 2018

An Afternoon Sharing - Market Turned Up






Conducted an afternoon sharing earlier and the market turned up suddenly. The buyers were flocking in again after some selling were detected after lunch. As I am slowly training new people and passing the torch to young millennials, I have to be more focus in my work, projects and some management stuff in order to hit my goals. Today's sharing by Kris was on the buy/sell Q and some collections while I shared some market outlook and some mental skills which one needs to develop in order to move forward to making more $. Finally, I believe the most crucial part in trading is observation skills which I also gave out for free today. I am pleased some of the participants can spot stocks before it runs and looking forward to the next sharing.

Follow me on Instagram on the below link if you want to ask me a stock question.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Eventbrite - Register for Attending Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist