Tuesday, August 27, 2019

FSLY - 10% profit in one day on IPO stock





What a superb return in one day from one of my student who traded USA stocks after my private sharing last evening.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/08/a-us-market-sharing-dow-recovers.html

During my talk yesterday, I shared about scanning the right stocks and using the Top active to search for good counters for trading. I am really pleased to see what I shared was put into used by my student but more importantly, actions were taken and profits were made! To see other succeed is something I want to do more often and it's my passion. Myself is not important because I put other ahead of me. Now, whatever I shared or taught during my course, it will work in the Singapore and US and to be able to see this trade outperformed, it's something extraordinary that I will want more people to be able to experience and do it! Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist