Monday, August 26, 2019

Yangzijiang - The Only Stock Which Turns Up




Yzj is the only stock that had a good turn up today. The stock had some new shipment orders as announced last Friday after market which was why the stock rampant up and shoot up even thought the Dow tanked. The chart was also beautiful but it's just that this counter is very risky as many CFD house doesn't allow for trading it. Click below to see the news.

https://links.sgx.com/1.0.0/corporate-announcements/PHYP3QQPDPH33D0T/47367a65d2d2de31890b6817e288bbd4de7f88a42d233bfe5130acfc731d2722

As the stock moved higher, I always think it's good to take profits since no one knows when it might suspend or stop trading. In the case of Midas, it was the same. The stock was rising higher and higher and then all of a sudden, there was a paused in trading activities and then the stock went suspension until now. I had been trading countless stocks over the years and I must say that for so many years, I only bought one stock that went into suspension and my money was stuck. I learnt my lesson and I know how to avoid such stocks. I got wiser and smarter and in the case of Yzj, I would rather be safe than sorry.

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist