Thursday, August 1, 2019

DBS - Cut Some Losses







Couldn't believe what I just saw in DBS. I was dumbfounded as I saw the prices shot up like crazy and madly. I had never witnessed such powerful run within 30 minutes in DBS without a single red bar in the 5 minute chart. Just cut some loss in DBS where I longed yesterday and today the price gap down further and recovered another 50 cents in 30 minutes. I cut loss to reduce losses but never expect the stock to run so wild. I longed at 26.49 and if I would have held on till now, it shall be profits already. Well, nobody knows because the previous few times, DBS did not rebounded strongly. Move on and search for the next stock.

Update: 1/8/2019, 9:42am



The stock just jumped higher with more buyers. My gosh, I am so unlucky today.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist