Monday, August 5, 2019

Student's Trade Records - Trading US and Singapore Market




Not my record as it belongs to one of my student who earlier on sent me his trades for last week. I took a quick glance and I must say it's not bad considering the positions were small but the swing trade rewards was not bad. It's very important to know oneself as to what you are looking for in investment/trading, be it short term trading/mid term swing or investment related trades. Why? Because in this case, the capital layout is small and hence I believe short term trading is the way to go as compared to mid to longer time frame investments. Impressed with the profits and congrats on your determination and hard work. Market presents a great deal of volatility so don't waste it. Keep it up.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist