Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hi-P - Bought Yesterday 50 Lots
















Bought 50 lots of Hi-P yesterday as the stock was in the ws mode in the 5 minute chart. There was a one biter at 1.18 and suddenly the stock started to stack heavily at 1.19. I knew it was time to enter this counter since it was bullish the previous 2 days. Today the stock gap up to 1.23/1.24 as there was a rose in price and the stock appeared in the Top 30 Volume from 0 to no. 15. I am not sure what the market lies ahead because it's going to to volatile so I think taking profits is the best bet. I am so pleased to see people made $$ off from me. Congrats!

I will share more stock tips and alerts during my talk next Tuesday. See you there!

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist