Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Yangzijiang - The Stock I Shared Last Evening





I shared what I needed to share for the past 3 days. From Investfair to my preview on how to do short term trading on Singapore stocks, I had been sharing Yangzijiang on how to make good returns intraday. In fact, if you read my blog post yesterday, I mentioned to take profits at 1.07/1.08 and Yangzijiang tanked to 0.98, almost 10 cent drop within a few hours. Click below link to see my 9.34am blog post to alert all traders to take at 1.07/1.08.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/08/yangzijiang-stock-i-shared-during.html



Then during the evening yesterday, I continued to share what made Yangzijiang ticks. From the big waves of selling to the buying up of shares, it was all detected in the 5 minute chart with precision. I shared some of my playbook tricks during my talk and many walk home happily acquiring a new trick under their bag. See the 5 minute chart above, see how the selling started as of now at 9:14am!! Yangzijiang is back to 0.98 again! See below link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/08/yangzijiang-suffered-intraday-sell-down.html

Let me know if you are interested in the next stock I trade? I will show you the playbook on how to trade it effectively. If you have this playbook of mine, you shall be able to navigate this market effectively with profits since there are a lot of opportunities.

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist