Sunday, August 18, 2019

InvestFair 2019 - Conclusion and Aftermath






Finished InvestFair 2019 earlier today. I believe this shall be my last year in this fair for now as I want to do other things and plan for other events in 2020. Here, I want to thank all of you for coming and listening to my talk. My voice maybe loud but I speak with still confidence of what I can bring to the table. Today I shared more Singapore stocks outlook and my stock picks for September next month. It's going to be hell of a trading session and it's going to have a lot of opportunities to make $$. Looking forward to see all of you very soon! Click to register for a preview of my trading playbook next Tuesday 27 Aug on the link below.

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist