Wednesday, August 28, 2019

ThaiBev - Shorting to Profits








ThaiBev reversed this morning where the stock opened low and then suddenly turned up. At one glance, I thought the stock was strong as it seemed like it's going to trend higher. Suddenly, waves and tranche of selling started at the fake breakout points at 0.915 where the stock sudddenly suffered selling to 0.885. It was so serious that one would thought that the stock would suffer more selling. We shorted this counter on Tuesday but because of the Trump news, we went to cover the short positions with a small commission loss.

The chart is beautiful for shorting but then it's quite tricky for now. I am really please that my constant sharing once again enabled some of my students to short and make $$ out of it. Those who came for my LIVE Trading and wanted to take some risk, this was the stock I shared as many of you asked. Hong Kong land was another and as you can see, the above is not my record but it was pretty impressive wins after coming for my talk yesterday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/08/live-trading-with-ronald-k-cautious.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist