Friday, August 30, 2019

Singapore Market Update - Bullish Positive News Out






Here, I want to just say thank you to all who traded and went live learning with me in one of the most inspiring and anticipated event yesterday where I gave out all my secrets whole heatedly. Here, it's my toast to you where all of you made $$ but more importantly saw how I scalp and picked the right stocks to move before all the bullishness happened. In fact, all of you are also in the $$ now as we swung some blue chips since yesterday.

The market is pretty bullish since last evening. The market had a 180 degrees u turn where the bears suddenly all disappeared. China wants to restart trade war talks with USA and I believe they are going to negotiate certain terms to come for an agreement which I believe a very big move is coming worldwide in the next 1 - 2 weeks. See the Top Volume, a lot of stocks are moving and there are all pretty bullish now. I am thinking of swinging some good stocks for at least 1-2 weeks.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist