Monday, August 19, 2019

Yangzijiang - Suffered Intraday Sell Down From Peak




As highlighted earlier in the morning to sell Yzj at 1.08, the stock indeed got sold down to 0.98 during the intraday. Click below link to see my precision alert at 9:34am this morning!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/08/yangzijiang-stock-i-shared-during.html

So what exactly did I saw at the peak BEFORE the selling took place? It was one maneuver that called hidden selling where the BBs were unloading and taking some short term profits at a price where retailers were chasing. Conducted a preview earlier in the noon and shared with everyone who attended this one trick in my playbook. Looking forward to trade another counter which exhibits the same behavior.

If you are interested to trade together with me using my playbook, do register on the link below and see you soon!

Click to register for a Preview of my Stock Trading Playbook

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist