Thursday, August 15, 2019

Dow Jones - Another Malaysia Small Account $7935




Another impressive Malaysian student who traded the Dow Jones and made some good returns from this recent volatility due to news, economic and trade war. The Dow Jones had been super choppy but it's extremely tradeable since the opportunities were very abundant while the returns can be alarming. I had been training a bunch of great Malaysian students and one thing I noticed about them was their funds were very small but their attitude were correct and so they soar fast and higher than others because thrive and strive everyday to succeed.




Look at the Dow Jones, it crashing and my prediction is slowly coming true. Watch my video above when I shot it last month July 13! So for this account, for the past 2 nights this student had been banking in good profits while I am really impressed with him because he was using trading strategies and market outlook to make $$. Congrats and see you soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist