Thursday, July 10, 2014

Artivision - The Sell Down Predicted @ Stockmarketmindgames









Today while everyone is cheering on Artivision breaking new high and continues it's rise, I was the only one who was bearish at the stock. In fact, as posted earlier on my blog, I already shared the Artivision outlook at OCBC Securities last night and to replicate what I shared last night, I made a short quick post on my blog that Artivision is going to suffer reactions soon and warned everyone to be alert. I

t's ok to be skeptical because I maybe young but my vast experience and knowledge is secondary to none. My guts, gumption and my fearless attitude is way above the rest of the pack where I constantly walk the talk and deliver again and again with big lot size to showcase my confidence regardless of whatever the conditions it may be. But I believe the most important thing is my outlook and calls before market opened was uncanny accurate and precise. Check out my calls on Artivision this morning!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/ativision-suffering-reactions.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/sharing-session-ocbc-securities.html






At closing, sellers indeed over swamped the buyers with the force of massive selling. The buyers could not kept up and were force to liquidate. However before the sell down today, there was many Fake Breakouts and Hidden Selling spotted at the top as illustrated above. The Fake Breakouts and Hidden Selling were the 2 most important tactics I shared during my session at OCBC Securities last night. From Hidden Selling first which is unobvious to the eye to the obvious selling which is transparent to see. The question is how did I know last night was the time to sell before all the Hidden Selling and Fake Breakouts? That's a question for you to think and for me to know. It's a question of Art.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator