Monday, July 7, 2014

JES - Gap Up 1 Pip






Today JES gap up 1 pip after the halt for 1 day last week. In my last post on JES last week, I posted on JES being trading halt and that the halt may lift prices higher when it resumed trading. Indeed, instead of a gap down or lower prices, when opening, the stock was supported with a strong 0.097/0.098. The news was "Press release in relation to the acquisition of 51% stake in SCIBOIS Co. Ltd." For those who emailed me on the outlook, my answer is simple yet straight forward, "it may gap up". Thank you for all the emails.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/jes-trading-halt.html






Thereafter, I received emails, SMSes and Whatsapp messages for all the Thank You notes. Looking at the time and sales of JES Intl, I circled the buying zone and the selling point areas for point of reference and my observation in JES. To know whether it will trend higher or lower, one needs to studying and analyzing the buying/selling power. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator