Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dow Jones - Short Term Punting In Seconds $4700+





I was very focused tonight. After last night's event at OCBC Securities and after wowing them with my outlook, I was even more determined to do something most human don't attempt or thought it was impossible but made possible by Ronald K. So my fastest trade so far was in minutes earlier this week. Today I attempted and managed to accomplished something, my best trade, a single, quickest trade in 8 seconds out of the 11 trades I did for Dow, so far 100% hit rate where there were no trends whatsoever. To make such power quick trades, I am trying to read the mind of the BBs using Mind Analysis by deciphering each and every single bars before it appears. I was not trying to be a trend trader but a mind trader and be quick in my decisions like a computer chip.

http://www.facebook.com/stockmarketmindgames

As posted on my Facebook, I was absolutely laser focused and determine just to make fast quick bucks in the shortest amount of time. I wanted to make $5000 but instead made $4700+. Today's trade that I did just now was single handedly my best of the best. Punting as fast as I could and make the most in each and every single bar within seconds to minutes. $4700 in 5-10min is good money. Again, I tested the human limits and got the job done. I don't know what else I could do but maybe coach more traders to be like me?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator