Friday, July 25, 2014

Noble Group - A Long 6 Hour Wait, $1000






Noble was another stock I shorted early in the morning. While many thought today's opening and high price was bullish, in my mind, I believed I can scalp for a fast quick. I waited for almost 6 hours before I managed to see some profits from it! Traded the DAX and let emotions got the best of me and made almost $4000 loss today. I need to fight back harder later. On another note, Artivision is experiencing it's 5th day of selling without any willing buyers ever since I called for an unload on July 21st, 9:01am!!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/artivision-unload.html

Update 25/7/2014, 5:02pm



Lost in Capitaland the second round when I tried to chase on it's way down but recovered everything in DAX. Noble rebounded back to the price where I shorted! It wasn't lucky, it was pure buying which I saw that alerted me to book for that 1 pip!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator