Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Preview Tonight - Sharing of Trading Plan


With the recent runs and crash of penny stocks spotted at Stock Market Mind Games, it has been all an exhilarating and pleasure ride. For the past 2 - 3 weeks, every stock I mentioned, from Artivision to Wee Hur have all materialized their results. From Mirach crash that day I gave the outlook on my blog to today's resultant price you see, it's all the actions of buying/selling from the BBs. During tonight's preview, I will show case a brand new counter. Never before it had been mentioned anywhere and for those who come tonight, please be punctual and I shall start at 7pm sharp. If you cannot come or attend last minute, please send me an email to inform me so that I can give up your seat to someone else. I will share my trading plan for this week. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator