Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stock Operation Preview July 22nd 2014 - Road to Success


I failed many times in my life before. I lost enormous amount of $$ during an early age which gave me vast and invaluable experience today. I expect to make a lot of $$ during those days but things flopped and go haywire. Today I looked back, every failure and flopped in the past was actually what god wanted me to go through so that I know how to handle situations today when I made it. Thank you. Instead of putting the blaming, whining and complaining which most people do, I prefer to keep moving and get the job done no matter how tough or curvy the road is. I cherished everything I have now and take nothing for granted. Coming next Tuesday's Stock Operation preview, I will share my road to success and the amazing journey I had. If you are interested to know more how I did it, then this preview is for you.

Preview Date: 22nd July 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator