Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Noble - A Small Consolidation, $1500






Yesterday I posted in the SMMG Club for the bullishness on Noble. Although the stock was not ready when the time I posted, but well, I still managed to get the job done as I don't mind taking 1 pip higher and book profits when the time is ready. Today Noble breakout one day after my post, the high was 1.42 but because I was replying emails and working on some details for my meeting later, I only managed to secure my profits at 1.41. Really wasted or I could have made more, but well, no complains and I shall move on as this trade was done within Contra with good gains. With my Noble trade and my HSI trade today, I had made almost $2000+. I am contended and shall not take anything for granted. Can't wait to share my secrets of success this coming Friday. :)




Student made $$ with me on noble!! I am happy for his success. He said:" Trust is $ that can't buy. The day when I came for the Preview, I know what I want. After course I tell myself that everyday I try to take $ from SGX. Amount big small nevermind. It's the process n confidence gained. Rome wasn't built overnight" I am really happy hearing

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator