Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Charisma Energy - Hidden Buying Vs Hidden Selling



Later in my preview today, I will share one super good counter for trading for those who are coming. In this illustration, I captured the chart of Charisma Energy. Charisma Energy suffered Hidden Selling back in January this year, followed by a Fake Breakout and then collapsed. It had retraced more than 15-20%. Are there any Hidden Buying at the moment that warrants a long on this counter? For those who are holding on this counter, I will share the outlook later. After this week preview, I will be busy at Invest Fair and there won't be any sharing or preview next week. Today is the last day I will do my sharing. See you guys later. August Stock Operation Course is sold out, now only left September course. Excited to reveal the secrets of Hidden Buying / Selling !

Preview Date: 29th July 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator