Monday, July 14, 2014

Geo Energy - The Perfect Dump Of 1000 Lots



On hindsight, looking at GEO Energy now, it's like a falling knife where nobody knows where is the bottom. However to execute and sell my 1000 lots when it happened LIVE was an art. When prices are running, human gets greedy, when prices start to fall, human tends to get panic. So to get the job done without those 2 emotions is really something I am trying to master and it takes years of practice to achieve the highest level of an art.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/geo-energy-contra-profits.html

July 1st, when I unloaded GEO on the good news, I knew I was right on the spot. The level of greediness and that tinch of stinginess needs to be let go. So even with 1 pip profit of $5000, I would still look to book profits rather than waiting and hoping for higher prices to come that it is now suffering unnecessary reactions to 0.275/0.28. Because this is supposed to be a contra trade and because this is a slow stock, I would need to be fast with my actions and thank god, mission accomplished.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/geo-energy-striking-like-viper.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator