Friday, July 11, 2014

Mirach Energy, Artivision Tech, SMJ Intl - Sellers Slamming Prices





Wow! Near closing, many penny stocks suffered and bleeding profusely. Mirach, Artivision and SMJ Int all got slammed down by heavy sellers looking to dispose their shares. With 2 days in a row, from my first Artivision call to my last call in Mirach today, I managed to picked the hottest stock that rise and crashed. So what's the game plan for next week? I will only share this in the preview and no where else.

Preview Date: 15th July 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator