Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Geo Energy - Striking Like A Viper








I simply love the challenge in GEO Energy. It's not the easiest stock to trade but it test my patience, skills and the BBs behind is my ultimate competitor. Went long last Friday with 0.295 @ 1000 lots and got out today at 0.3. Nothing to cheer about but that's all what the stock gave me. I am only looking for Contra trades and not swing or buy and hold long term.




Today, GEO Energy released a good news and because of this good news, it prompted me to take some fast $$ first. Who knows maybe I will get in later again to make some $$? I will watch for the timing, and the hidden buying and of course, my powerful observation of the buy/sell Q to determine. I will speak more later during the preview.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator