Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A Night of Sharing by Ronald K - Scanning The Right Stocks




It is the last few workshop sessions that I hold before I go for my next holiday trip. The year is ending and hence on my personal blog, I am telling everyone not to waste opportunities in this last penny run.

http://ronaldkstockmarket.blogspot.sg/2016/10/year-end-window-dressing-dont-miss-next.html

So last evening, even on a very bad weather with heavy rain, still participants showed up, wanting to know more about my strategies and I shared a little tricks from my years of experience like how to scan and pick the right stock using the Top Volume. Next year is my 8th year blogging and time really flew so fast that I got wiser, gained more experienced and the knowledge I acquired from the market transcended me into another stratosphere.

I may reduce my public sharing sessions as the market is hot now and I am focused on making $. I do not want to waste this opportunity to make another killing in the stock market and hence if I do conduct one again, you can register on my blog. The next one should be in November and after that, no more. Thank you for all these years of support. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist