Thursday, October 13, 2016

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - A Bearish Market



I was doing some LIVE Trading yesterday morning and I want to thank everyone who attended. I must admit, I was too engrossed with the penny market and penny stocks that I totally missed out the big sell down with the bearishness in the overall market. I should have stay neutral and see the big picture to deduce when the penny season was coming to an end and then look to short some weak stocks. 3 bars down in STI and what a waste not shorting the blue chips. Well, I learnt my lesson but I will stay more alert in future. Looking forward to the next LIVE Trading. looking to trade Noble by then when I conduct again. Why Noble? I will share more in my next sharing session.

Eventbrite - Enrollment for FREE LIVE Trading

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist