Thursday, October 27, 2016

Imperium Crown - A Superb Breakout






It was yesterday when I conduct my one time only intraday accumulation process sharing and during this sharing, I shared a shinny stock called Imperium crown.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/10/a-learning-experience-with-ronald-k-my.html

For those who came, all of you should be in the $ now because there was collections going on and then today the stock broke out higher, hitting a short term supply zone before reacting. Of course, not everyone can attend my session but well, some of them used what I taught them consistently in my sharing sessions and got the job done for themselves. I mean, literally, it was a very good job because the collections were dead obvious and more importantly, they book profits at the super day high today before the stock now went tumbling to 0.069, back to the price of the entry yesterday.

I am pleased and as my student get more confidence in his collections chart reading skill, so do I know I did a good job of constant sharing and instill the confidence and skills imparted to them which made my day. Thank you and see you later!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist