Thursday, October 27, 2016

Wilton Resources - Lost Steam Immediatedly



Wilton Resources just lost the buy up steam we witnessed earlier when I longed at 0.081. The stock shot up then and encountered with some mad buy up which meant it's time to take profits. Locked in profits at 0.086 at the day high and the rest was history. The price is now 0.080 with so much sellers locking in $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/10/wilton-resources-500-in-15-minutes.html

I will be watching this stock again for the next turning point. Because this is a penny stock and hence it contains high risk. I know what I am doing and am not going to invest in this counter for long term. It's speculative but that makes it more fun because my job is to spot before it runs. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist