Thursday, October 6, 2016

Impromptu LIVE Market Watch - A Mingling Session










It was a very last minute impromptu LIVE Market Watch session conducted by my assistant. I believed he wanted to help my community to get better in their chart reading skills and hence sacrifice his time so that everyone can benefited. This time round I was the guest of honor instead of a speaker where I will see how these traders perform.

The market was moving and we were watching closely for turning signs. Shared with the community a few good stocks to watch out for and took a trade. Everyone learnt and took back something but more importantly, everybody has a chance to mingle and get close to me this round. See ya'll soon.

Eventbrite - Enroll for Short Term Trading Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist