Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Cosco - Shipping Turn Around?



The Singapore economy as reported in the news was showing signs of slowing down. Many sectors were affected and it can only get worse on the macro picture. Click and read the CNA news as reported on the link below.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-s-economic-growth-slows-sharply-to-0-6-in-q3/3203444.html

However, as I do my homework on shipping sectors especially on Cosco, I see that the shipping sector maybe having a turn around. I am not sure what the time frame is but looking at the chart, Cosco looks like and havent showed signs of a REAL turning point yet but I believe it maybe soon as I need to see more flushes and panic selling first before I can make a conclusion. I am watching this counter closely.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist