Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A Private Event by Ronald K - Stocks Selections



Last evening was an enjoyable and great evening where I did a private event and scanned many stocks for trading opportunities. The market is getting tougher and tougher but still, I was able to see some good/bad stocks that are currently in play for some opportunities. I am glad I shared more than what I was supposed to and coming Thursday, I will be watching the debut of no signboard restaurant as I already shared the game plan and what to do. I will be doing 1-2 more sharing sessions before I call it for the year end. Thank you everyone for the consistent attendance and upgrading of new knowledge.

Eventbrite - Interactive Free Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist