Monday, November 27, 2017

Midas - A Possible Turn Around



Midas started to rebound today with some form of buying. After many days of selling without any negative news, the stock seemed to hit a temporary bottom and started to attract a wave of buyers. In the 5 minute chart, there are some trading range but it looks like it might suffer some more mini selling first before another wave of buyers will set in again. I am not very positive now but I need a few more days to see how it pans out.

Coming Dec 12th Tuesday, I will be holding my last mingling session of the year. For those who are interested to come for my market outlook, stocks selection and mingle with me, I will be providing free dinner so see you all there. Just register using the below button.

Eventbrite - Interactive Free Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist