Tuesday, November 21, 2017

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - Watching Hong Kong Stocks





Earlier this morning, I conducted a LIVE Trading session with everyone who are interested to LIVE trade and watch the market LIVE with me. It was a slow morning for Singapore stocks as even though the STI moved up 36 points, the underlying stocks aren't moving much except Hoe Leong and FJ Benjamin where one moved 35% while the other one moved 43%.

We then switch our attention to Hong Kong stocks as it's more vibrant there with so much activities and actions going on. We watch Razer, Yixin, Renhe Comm and so many other counters which have the potential for making fast $$ as compared to SG stocks. I have set my goals for next year and I will achieve it with time. For the rest of the participants, I am not sure what are your goals, but looking forward to see you all soon in the next private event.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist