Thursday, November 2, 2017

MM2 - Acquiring Cathay Cineplexes


MM2 just made an announcement that they are looking to acquire Cathay Cineplexes which is a good news since they failed the last time round in taking over GV. The price for MM2 had been rising steadily since the last scary drop from 0.645 to 0.415 where the GV deal flopped. Since then the price stabilized and started to rise gradually towards the selling zone.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/mm2-asia-option-agreement-acquire-cathay-cineplexes


The up rise had been quite slow and a bumpy one with many sellers selling along the way. I will be sharing the market outlook for MM2 during my talk next Tuesday as I believe the stock is on the rise towards the 0.62 cents region. However to get there which I believe is soon, the timing to hop into this counter is crucial. For those who are interested in my stock tips, I will be providing some good tips to all of you so don't miss out next Tuesday as I won't be having any talk after that. Interested parties can register on the below button.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/cathay-cinemas-set-stage-sustainable-growth-mm2-asia

Eventbrite - Register for Stock Alerts Seminar with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist