Thursday, November 2, 2017

Raffles Education - A Good Profit. More to Come




I am happy to see more trade records sent to me with happy customers, happy with my calls and Whatsapp service that was delivered to them. Another customer made $$ in Raffles Education where she longed at 0.325 and sold today. Good profits. Mr Oei just announced that he will be holding a EGM soon on Nov 29th which could spell something big in this stock.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/raffles-education-convenes-nov-29-egm-vote-oei%E2%80%99s-resolutions

I think something is definitely brewing and I will watch it closely. I saw the supply and demand line where in the market depth, you can see the buyers are slacking as compared to the sellers. This is a signal big news to come. Will share more in my somm private sharing.

Eventbrite - Register for Stock Alerts Seminar with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist