Monday, November 6, 2017

Genting SP - Earnings Up $143.8 Million



Genting SP reported some good news after market where their earnings were up $143.8 Million. It's a good news definitely and it's no wonder that the stock had a deep flush this morning before recovering to the 1.24 mark. Studied the minute chart and realized that the supply and demand zone is perfectly mapped out in a single horizontal zone. I am waiting to see how the stock is going to perform tomorrow and how this piece of good news is going to affect the stock price. Tomorrow will be the last day that I will hold my stock tips talk and after tomorrow, I shall be slowly taking my holiday breaks. See you all tomorrow evening.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/genting-singapore-posts-35-increase-3q-earnings-1438-mil

Eventbrite - Register for Stock Alerts Seminar with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist