Thursday, November 2, 2017

Raffles Education - A Bullish SOMM Whatsapp






Sent out a bullish SOMM Whatsapp alert last Friday for Raffles Education. The stock has a cob and then some collections in the minute chart which to me is bullishness that it might be ready soon and hence I sent out a bullish alert. The stock started to rose today and it's in the Top Volume with rising price where at one point it touched 0.355. The egm for Raffles Edu is 29th Nov and something is brewing there. I am please my observation was correct and everyone is in the $ now.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/raffles-education-convenes-nov-29-egm-vote-oei%E2%80%99s-resolutions

Eventbrite - Register for Stock Alerts Seminar with Ronald K




Congrats everyone who traded and made $. I will sent out the next Whatsapp alert soon. I also had been receiving many emails enquiring my Whatsapp and hence I will be giving out some Whatsapp alerts on my Tuesday talk too. See you all there!

Eventbrite - Register for Stock Alerts Seminar with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist