Tuesday, November 7, 2017

MM2 - Slow Accumulation




MM2 is in a slow accumulation mode at the moment. As per my blog post yesterday that a turning point was spotted, the stock had an add recommendation from CIMB today! See the news below.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/mm2-asia-scores-home-run-fourth-cinema-acquisition

Yesterday when the whole market wasn't performing much, MM2 exuded such strong behavior that I saw a turning point where I posted immediately on my blog when the price was 0.56. Since then the stock was under accumulation but it shall be a very slow one before higher price can be materialized. Click and read my blog post yesterday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/11/mm2-asia-turning-point.html

It looks like there is much and future growth for the company and the outlook is quite positive. Looking at the chart adds another dimension for precision timing and another element to see where the future trends are. I am positive on this counter.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist