Wednesday, August 15, 2018

AEM - Traded 600 Lots









Traded 600 lots of AEM earlier in the morning @ 10:38am when I saw some 1 lot marker at 10.32am when the price was 0.705. At that time, I should have taken and lift up the whole price but was slow and hence when the price jumped to 0.71, I decided to lift up everything. Soon after I long, the stock started to trend up and suffered some small flush before it trended higher and higher towards the 0.75 mark. As of now, the buyers looked like they were supporting the stock well but I couldn't say anything about it later as sellers might come in. Not all tech stocks ran and only selective and hence I selected AEM because of the beautiful setup in the chart earlier. I will look to lock in profits soon as I am currently up $10,000+.




Just nice my student sent me his trade record where he longed at 0.72 and sold off at 0.74. He was a little later than me but still managed to make 4 pips with a $1000 profit. I was pleased to see the knowledge and strategies I taught in my course was able to yield some very good intraday profits for him as he was just basically using what I teach and apply it on the stock. Although a little slower than me but better than not making $. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist