Thursday, August 16, 2018

AEM - Sharing my Secrets on Making $42,000





Conducted a very private event yesterday and shared the secrets of how to track the footprints of the smart money in AEM using collections and 1 lot marking to make $42,000 when the stock rallied. I also revealed for the first time on how to think and grow rich, not read and grow rich. The essence of my sharing was to show how can anyone work hard and develop a high income skill like piggybacking the smart money and profit together with them. Since I made $ in AEM yesterday using what I taught in my course, everyone who learnt from me can use the same strategies and profit in the stock market.

It's usually a lot of people for my seminar and hence coming next week, I will conduct a private sharing session where I will show a step by step process on how to see the smart money movements using the time and sales. See you guys next week! Don't miss it!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist