Thursday, August 16, 2018

Stock Operation Course September 2018 - Sold Out




After my AEM trade yesterday and after all my predictions on the market, I have so many emails enquiring about my course and here, I am pleased to announce that my September 2018 Stock Operation Course is fully sold out. The next course is Oct 27 - Oct 28, 2018. No more seats for September now as I don't want to overload the class. Thank you and for those interested, just email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com





Click below and see how I follow the smart money on AEM yesterday where I made $42,000 intraday. Although the stock ran today, it's more important that $ was in the pocket after I sold yesterday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/08/aem-up-24000.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist