Wednesday, August 1, 2018

An Important Afternoon Sharing - A Giving Back Session







It was a copious amount of information sharing during the afternoon earlier where I gave out some hot tips and hot outlook for the market ahead. What made me most happy was when whatever stocks I shared on the weekend course started to run these past 2 days like Yzj and Capitaland. More importantly, I have many come thanking me for making some good amount of $$ in Venture and YZJ with almost $15,000 profits. Today's sharing was more like a giving back to everyone who needs help in their trading and their mindset in finishing a good job. In the near future, I will be getting my right hand man to do the sharing instead as he's pretty efficient and proficient in stocks too. See you all in the next one.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist