Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Rex Intl - $2100 in 39 Seconds, 1 Lot Marker







I thought I was the only one that always focused on watching stocks closely and I also knew there will be many others watching closely too but this is just insane. My student just finished is Rex Intl trade with $2100 at 39 seconds. The fastest trade I had ever witnessed after my own! I studied the trade. Again, it's based on the same strategy I taught in my course, using the 1 lot marker to trade it prudently. At 15:38:35pm, there was a obvious 1 lot marker where it's the key to go long and then as the stock flew at a fast speed, he managed to locked in profits at 0.067 with $2100 profits.

If you put effort and watch a stock for a long time, please take bigger and better positions because you don't want to waste it if it's going to be a winning trade. I must say, I am impressed! Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist