Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Valuetronics - 17% in 1 Day




I suddenly saw this stock Valuetronics where it ran 17% today from 13:15pm to now 3:40pm with almost a cob. No stock would run so much without a good news and for Valuetronics to run 17% is super rare. I believe the good news might be coming out soon later today or tomorrow as it's a lot of $$ in one day. Not only Valuetronics ran but the rest of the tech stocks started to move too. Hi-P, Venture, AEM all started to experienced buying too after Valuetronic's huge run.



It might be a takeover or privatization news in the making, I don't know. Was I able to detect the ran up from the chart before it ran? The answer was yes but I did not watch the market earlier so I have missed it. What a powerful run today after so long of hibernation.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist