Friday, August 17, 2018

Singapore Straits Times Index - Gap Up










As per my outlook this morning at 8:31 in my private forum that the market would gap up, the market indeed gap up today. Many blue chips were running like the banks and Venture while some property counters like CityDev was also running good with company share buy backs. In fact, I posted that the market would rebound on my blog yesterday instead of today. So if you long any good blue chips, you should be in some $$ now.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/08/singapore-straits-times-index-rebound.html

I am not sure what's the news or rumors which caused the market to rebound but from the chart yesterday, the signal was very clear that the market was poised for a rebound. Share more on how I spot in soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist