Thursday, August 23, 2018

Lee Ah Mooi Old Folk Home - Profits From AEM












Made some donations to the old age home at Lee Ah Mooi today. I can't do much to alleviate their pain but I can do only so much which is coming out with $$ to help as much as I can. I probably cannot even help them to wash up or feed them but I can help myself by making $$ in the stock market first and then donate a % to them by providing them shelter and food. Made some good profits in AEM last week and I believe it's good to take some % out and give it back to society.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/08/aem-up-24000.html

I will be visiting more and donating more to the old age home, anyone wants to join me? Remember to help others, we must help ourselves first. When we have the ability to give back, it's a form of blessing to do so. Invest in yourself, invest in your knowledge and develop a high income skill. It will do you good in the long run because now you can use your skill to help others.

Eventbrite - Register for Ron K Smart Money Strategy Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist